Accompany us on a 2-hour English-language walking tour and…
- Get the truth about the financial collapse straight from Wall Street veterans
- Learn the difference between a CDO and a CDS, and how these two acronyms nearly destroyed the economy
- Hear what really brought down the “Too Big To Fail” organizations like Bear Stearns, Lehman, and AIG
- Discover the rich history of lower Manhattan, from the first Dutch settlers to the origin of a new nation
- See the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, and The House of Morgan, and other famed architectural wonders
Tour ContentHow are The Wall Street Experience tours different than others?
These are the only tours designed and guided by Wall Street insiders, which provides first-hand accounts of Wall Street. If you want this additional depth of experience, these are the tours for you.
No other Wall Street tours have our depth of content and relevance. Our guides have managed billion dollar trading businesses, taught economics at MIT and written for finance and trading publications.
This is why Oliver Stone filmed us for the Wall Street 2 Movie DVD feature and why leading financial institutions such as Bank of America, Credit Suisse, and MF Global, as well as leading universities including UPenn and Columbia selected us for their group events.
The stories we tell, the answers we give and the interaction we can create is the difference.
We find those with an appreciation of finance and understanding of current events enjoy these tours more. You do not need to have a financial background as we don't assume that our audience does. Our tours are narrated without finance lingo. These are interactive tours and questions are encouraged. Check out the testimonials.
No, since the NYSE has been closed to visitors since 2001.
Tour LogisticsWhat do I need to bring on the tour?
If the weather is cool you may want to bring warm clothes as this tour takes place outdoors. It can be particularly windy in downtown Manhattan. If the weather is warm, you may want to bring something to drink. Feel free to bring a camera.
It is best to use the bathroom before the tour. There are no planned bathroom stops. However there are public restrooms along the way.
Yes, the tour will go on unless severe weather prevents your enjoyment. If we cancel the tour, you can reschedule the tour. Please contact us to find out if a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather. We will refund the ticket if we cancel the tour.
Yes, they are allowed.
Approximately 1 mile or 1.6 kilometers over 2 hours for the Financial Crisis Tour. While there are no hills, there are some steps.
The tour will end near our starting point.
Yes, but only if you share with the rest of us.
No dress codes required. You should dress in comfortable clothing. If the weather is cool you may want to bring warm clothes as this tour takes place outdoors. It can be particularly windy in downtown Manhattan. In the wintertime, DEFINITELY bundle up, wear extra layers and hats and gloves.
Tips are always appreciated by our guides, but never expected. They should be given if you believe your guide did an outstanding job, and further, if you as an individual want to demonstrate your appreciation to the guide for that job well done.
Ticket DetailsCan I reschedule or refund my ticket?
Yes, you can reschedule or transfer your ticket. You can refund your ticket if you let us know 48 hours before your tour.
Please purchase your tickets online in advance. We cannot guarantee availability at the tour.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early as the tour starts on time. You will not be able to catch up to the tour if late.
- Just tell the guide your name. No need to print out the ticket.
- ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE RAIN OR SHINE: The activity runs regardless of weather conditions. In the rare situation where the seller is forced to cancel the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule to another time (subject to availability) or offered a refund.
- ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE OUTDOORS: Dress appropriately for the weather.
- We understand that your plans sometimes change. That is why we try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible with our Flexible Reschedule Policy. What does this mean?
- Free Rescheduling Anytime: Reschedule your tour anytime without penalty even if you missed the tour.
- Refund after rescheduling: Once you have been rescheduled, there can be no refunds if you decide not to take the tour.
Meeting Location: Outfront of 15 Broad Street
Click to open map in new window:By Subway:
- to Wall Street. Walk 1 block over to Broad Street.
- to Fulton Street. Walk 6 blocks south to Broad Street.
- to Rector St. Walk 3 blocks east to Broad Street and Wall Street.
By Car: Click here for a map of nearby paid parking spaces. Not recommended due to unpredictable traffic which may cause you to miss the tour.
Tour Bus Loading/ Unloading and Parking: Click here (opens in a new window) for DOT's permitted tour bus map in lower Manhattan.
Tour Ends: Federal Reserve Bank on Liberty Street and Nassau Street, about 5 blocks from the meeting location.